Thursday, February 18, 2010

Beautiful Blogger










I got this wonderful award from Greg, a darling handsome sweet and smart man at livingmylife. His blog is witty, fun, and a tad irreverent!

Okay, now trying to remember, I'm supposed to say 7 things about myself is one the deals.

1. I'm only 5 pounds over-weight now.
2. I talk in my sleep.
3. I love reality tv (but am ashamed of it).
4. I love red wine.
5. I eat peanut butter with a spoon.
6. My dogs are my favorite people
7. I can be opinionated (and charming, and sexy and oh so wise).

These are my choices for beautiful bloggers:

1.howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats
2. redheadranting
3. bloggin2noggin
4. injaynesworld
5. bridgetstwocents
6. cynicalbastard
7. whatcha ona bout girl
8. goldentosilver
9. stepford-stories
10. Square peg in a round hole


Okay there are other things I'm supposed to do, but it takes me a while. Also, I know it said 7, but I really can't choose just 7. I'm not good at reading directions.

Here's what we have to do to own the award:

1. Thank, then link to the person that gave you the award
2. Pass this award on to 15 7 bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic
3. Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won.
4. State 7 Things about yourself!

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award!

    I refuse to watch reality TV. Mostly because I'm afraid I'll get hooked on it and then won't be able to be all superior while talking about how I don't watch it. haha ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda! I'm honored to be included in your list. Now to go think up 7 things about my self that won't be too embarrassing to divulge. Oh wait, I already divulged all the really embarrassing stuff... better go do something stupid so I have more to dish on myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never watched reality tv, except the race when it ran over time when i was waitin for cold case.

    Linda, do you need help with linking your nominees with their sites, and even linking my site?
    You're supposed to put the award on your site also. Do you need help with that?

    Thank you for the kind comments. Your list is very good. I too eat peanut butter [extra crunchy] with a spoon, not as much as I used to , though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Linda. Unfortunately, neither Firefox nor Netscape will allow me to see the award. Bastards! Or maybe you haven't posted it. I don't know. E-mail me when it's up. As for the rest of the rules, I'll need to get an alter self to do those. I'm too busy peeing. ;)

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greg, I do need your help! I have no clue how to do what I'm supposed to do. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jayne, Paula, when Greg fixes this for me, we can all relax and drink Margaritas! I'm making Greg's with extra tequila!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought you might like to know, I have awarded you (for both your blogs) the Beautiful Blogger award too. Thank you for mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kids, it's all set now! I'm making Greg a Martini for his help and patience with my thickness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. truly....i love all seven!! cool! thank you very much! I needed a lift before the weekend!!! :) peace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for including me in this list of great bloggers. Now I have to go think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I'm going to pretty up the "links" since I was too stooopid to do it with just the blog names. Life is hard when you are directions challenged and have little to no common sense.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now, I know having the two picture of the blog award right next to each other looks dorky. I know that but since I am a touch dorky we are going to leave it as is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paula, no! Get the whiskey for that damned cold!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda, I'm so proud of you. You did it all beautifully. Good Girl.

    Too bad I quit drinking in '92.

    I appreciate the thought.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Greg, you can have my cyber martini and still be totally sober! Thank you so much for all of your help.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Linda! I REALLY do appreciate it! You are so funny! Don't feel bad. I have CRS too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Peg, what is CRS? I'm sure I've got it, but please remind me. I'm older you know.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Did someone say Margaritas? Linda, thank you so very much for including me in your award list. You are so sweet, as well as an awesome P.I. I'm so glad we found each other...big hugs. (I'll drink to that!) p.s. I eat peanut butter with a spoon too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Val, you are too cool. Sis, I'm glad I found you too!

    ReplyDelete