Monday, March 1, 2010

The HFMB Award


I don't think I've ever been so overwhelmed with gratitude as I am today. Terry just gave me the award I have waited most of my life for!

Terry is the brilliant Queen at Oh For Pete's Sake and if you do not check her out, send her large amounts of money every month, and say a prayer for her continued royalty, you are totally missing out!

Terry indeed has had me snorting my coffee, inhaling my popcorn, and wetting my pants with laughter.

Now, the criteria for this award includes passing it on to 9 (or 10) or 72 other bloggers who make me laugh. I have difficulty following directions, but I'm going to try and do this right!

First award goes to Jay at Cynical Bastard. He always make me laugh out loud or at least snicker!

Secondly, Scott at Ergo just rocks my world. He's the funniest young whippersnapper I've ever encountered.

Third, Paula at How To Be A Cat Lady Without The Cats knocks my socks off, not only with her humor, but with her talent and fantastic style!

Four, Alyssa at Bloggin 2 Noggin who hates awards, but sorry Honey, you have this one coming because you always make me laugh!

Five, Jayne at In Jayne's World is a crack up! Check her out!

Six, Sex N Fries! What's not to like?

Seven, Jen at Redhead Ranting. She's fabulous!

I'm going to stop right there. There are so many great bloggers that I can't name them all. And like I said, I'm not good at following directions!

Above all, Terry, thanks for giving me this awesome award! You are the BOMB!

No comments:

Post a Comment