Thursday, March 25, 2010

Politicians and Performers and Bimbos



From JFK, to Tiger Woods, to Jesse James, they all seem to have the same weakness. All of these men were married to beautiful woman. What is it about wealth, fame, and public adoration that makes them risk it all for a bimbo?

I really doubt it's that mysterious. I think the answer is, because they can! What makes me wonder a bit is the women who flock to these guys. I don't think it's a mystery that if Marilyn Monroe was available in her prime to just about any man, he probably would be tempted to say the least.

With JFK, Marilyn was just the tip of the iceberg. There were scores of others. He was a player! Now, it seems to me that these guys have a lot to lose. Hell, Clinton got impeached because of Monica! The wives humiliation is beyond my comprehension. Sometimes they leave, sometimes they stay.

I think the worst part of this is that the bimbos seem to think this is a career move for them. The tramps who boinked Tiger are lined up to appear on any television show that will have them. They are doing interviews with scummy gossip rags for money and more importantly, the fame!

If I had an affair with a married man, I would not want it known. It would humiliate me for others to know that I had done something so morally reprehensible. This is not to say that there is never a reason that a married person strays. There may be a good reason. And I'm not here to judge anybody. But I do think that good taste should dictate that it would not be on the cover of US magazine, or posing sans panties in Esquire like John Edward's bimbo is.

No comments:

Post a Comment