Sunday, April 18, 2010

Feels Like Home


I was given this gorgeous cheese colored award from Nicky and Mike at the wonderful We Work For Cheese site. I'm not sure when I have felt more honored. Awards are funny. They always make me smile!

Now, frankly, I don't know Mike as well as I know Nicky. I do read almost all of what he writes and he is a great writer, handsome, studly, and virile I'm sure. But I really have formed a strong (unnatural?) attachment to Nicky. Frankly, I would marry the girl tomorrow even though neither of us are gay. (Of course, I speak in generalities here because same sex marriage as we all know is still not the law of the land. Plus there is the detail that I am already married. Still, never mind.)

I'm going to talk a little bit about why I love Nicky. She's fun! She's sassy! She's smart! She's a hottie! And she's got the cheese world simply rocking! Nicky is a very talented writer. She is also fantastically beautiful. How do I know this?

If you take a look at her leopard stiletto's I think you have the answer to that question. Who besides a fabulous gorgeous woman would dare wear a pair of shoes like that? (Yeah, I have the same pair, but I figure we could do a mother-daughter act in them.)

Anyway, enough about my darling Nicky. Now, with this wonderful award, I think I can pass it on to three people. I really am pleased to pass this on to two of my favorite bloggers, Terry at Oh For Pete's Sake, Kat at 2010-The Year of Miracles, and Dual Mom at We're at Dad's That Week. All three of these women rock my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment