Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Orchids

I've got so many orchids blooming in the garden that I had to cut some for in the house!

I love orchids and have quite a few. For some reason, they do great in the yard, but when I try to grow them inside, they don't do much at all.

If you click on the picture, you can see the flowers better. There are three different kinds in the vase. Cool, huh?

Alex is working from home today because he had to call in for Jury Duty. He didn't have to go in, but since his office is far far away from home, it was better that he stayed here. If you don't go to Jury Duty if they want you, they will put out a warrant for your arrest and sheriffs will come and get you! I HATE it when that happens!

Okay, the truth is, I have been at the jail. I was never in the jail, but I was at the jail. Scare Eye Place!

1 comment:

  1. There is an exclusive new opportunity that is gaining rapid popularity online.

    Big companies are paying people just for giving their opinions!

    You can make up to $75 per each survey!

    This is open to anybody in the world!

    ReplyDelete