Thursday, July 22, 2010

Outfits

Isn't it funny that when someone says "outfit" it's probably a woman. I don't think I've heard many men saying "I need a new outfit for the meeting", or the party, or the wedding. We women know exactly what we mean when we call something an outfit.

Women compliment each other on their "cute outfits". Men may compliment each other on "great suit" or "nice tie", but never "Bill, that's a great outfit."

I'm not sure women call male clothing "outfits" either. I don't remember ever telling my husband, "Honey, go put on a different outfit" but I do tell him "That shirt has pizza sauce on it. Go change."

I'm including two photos today. One is of me in an outfit. The other is of a swimsuit model wearing a hat that would complete my outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment