Wednesday, July 7, 2010

She's So Horny

Paris! Fashion Week!

I was there several years ago during fashion week. Alas, I didn't get invited to any of the collections shows. (Or maybe it's that I didn't buy a ticket.) I really don't know how that works. Alex was not sad over this turn of events, although he did watch Fashion TV on cable with me.

The part he liked was the dudes with the cigarette hanging out of their mouths and looking totally bored grooming the girls' landing strips, fluffing them up and putting a little spray or gel on them to keep them in place.

I had no idea that was the "in" look that year. For you who might not know, a landing strip is a pubic patch that is about an inch and a half wide and no longer than an inch. Kind of a cute look.

It was sort of interesting to watch and in the fashion world, nudity is not a big deal at all. Some of the clothing is transparent. Actually, in Europe, I don't think nudity is a big deal. Amazing!

I think it's better to always keep at least one thing on, don't you?

I sort of like the dress, but find the horns a little disconcerting. What if I turn my head too quickly when the person next to me is leaning in to say something to me? I could cause damage.

I would not wear a dress that long. It would completely hide my shoes and we all know I don't want that to happen. I might not carry that fur thing either, but that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment